Thursday, May 2, 2013

National Day of Prayer 2013...

I just wanted to share this in honor of National Day of Prayer...



"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

~ 2 Chronicles 7:14 (KJV) ~


Lord, I pray for your healing hand upon nations near & far.  I pray that we will see the error of our ways & turn to You.  I pray that Your light shines through all of those who love You.  May I be the salt & light You call me to be.  May I show Your love to others.  May I be Your hands & feet.  May I show Your love, grace, & mercy even when I may not always feel like it.  Thank you, Lord, for never giving up on me, for never forsaking me, & the gift of Salvation through Jesus!

Amen

<3 Mama Lee <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment... I love to hear from my readers!!