Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Whose Children Are They?!


Just a quick update to touch base... we have had a crazy busy few weeks... including one of my sister's getting married & another is having a baby tomorrow (on the other sister's birthday).  I have so much to share & will be back next week!

In the meantime, I would strongly urge you to watch this very short video clip & see the insane statement made by Melissa Harris-Perry, an MSNBC host and Tulane University professor. 

Whose Children Are They    

To learn more about protecting parental rights go to this site
My children are gifts to MY family, from God!!  I don't need a village or any collectivism in my family, thank you!!  Ironic how while in the womb my CHILD is a fetus & just a blob...but once they are born they belong to EVERYBODY?!


More coming very soon!!
Mama Lee

What have you been up to??  Have you attended any weddings lately??  Do YOUR children belong to the "village??"  What are you doing outside if you are blessed to be experiencing warmer weather... gardening?? hiking?? going to the beach (our weather is not THAT warm, but I know it is for many... & I am slightly jealous... okay, truth be told, I am VERY jealous others have beach weather... there I said it, I am jealous... not that I go to the beach, but I do like the warmth)??  What is YOUR favorite weather??  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment... I love to hear from my readers!!