Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Checking In...

Just checking in to say I will be posting again soon... I had a stomach bug that wiped me out (plus our internet was down)... still taking things slow, getting back into our routine.  I hope you are all healthy & avoiding the sick bugs!!

In the meantime, here is a little funny picture I saw a while ago that I thought I'd share... and this could just as easily be called "over protective mom" too... trust me, I have plans for when our kids start to drive!! LOL




 
Have you been able to dodge the sickness everywhere??  How do you try to avoid sickness??  What do you do to boost your immune system??  I usually don't get sick (minus a cold here or there... or when pregnant), but I sure did get a bug this time!!     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment... I love to hear from my readers!!